Aug 20, 2009

10 Things I've Learned About the Film Industry

After 3 years of working on movies, music videos, and TV commercials, here are a few things I've learned:

10- It's truly not what you know but who you know.
9- When meeting someone, the first person to speak says"pleasure" and the second responds saying "likewise".
8- Celebrities are much more normal than I expected.
7- Beauty commercials never use the actual product they're selling on the actors.
6- Making food look tasty on camera is REALLY hard.
5- You're only as good as your last job.
4- Everyone on set is liberal. If you're not, pretend.
3- Everybody wants to direct. Few do.
2- Getting work is a popularity contest.
1- It's nothing like I expected...

I love it

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home